- Acutiflora ‘Avalanche’ — Variegated Feather Reed Grass
Variegated form of ‘Karl Foerster’. Deep green leaves with a wide, white stripe down the center. Has an upright clumping habit.
- Acutiflora ‘Eldorado’ — Variegated Feather Reed Grass
Clump forming. Foliage is medium green with a narrow blade width. Flowers are bronze and arching.
- Acutiflora ‘Karl Foerster’ — Foerster’s Feather Reed Grass
Strongly upright clumps of grass with a narrow habit. White flower heads fade to pink and are followed by tan seed heads.
- Acutiflora ‘Overdam’ — Variegated Feather Reed Grass
Smaller clump form of Karl Foerster with variegated green & white leaves. Soft feathery greenish-mauve plumes in summer, matures to stiff wheat-colored spikes in winter.
- Brachtytricha — Korean Feather Reed Grass
Large, pink-white bottlebrush blooms. Similar to Karl Foerster but with a more showy display of flowers.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.