- Alba ‘Bailhalo’ — Ivory Halo Dogwood
A compact, variegated dogwood with dark red twigs that add winter interest.
- Alba ‘Elegantissima’ — Silveredge Dogwood
Variegated foliage has creamy-white margins on irregular leaves. Winter stems are purple-red with blue-white berries.
- Alba ‘Minbat’ — NEW Baton Rouge Dogwood
Electric red stems on a compact plant add incredible visual interest in the winter garden.
- Alba ‘Sibirica’ — Red Twig Dogwood
Stems are bright coral-red. Perhaps the best variety for winter color.
- Alternifolia — Pagoda Dogwood
zching creates tiered outline. White spring flowers followed by dark blue berries, red fall foliage and striped bark. A plant with four seasons of interest.
- Sericea (stolonifera) — Red Osier Dogwood
Vigorous growth rate and excellent for mass planting. Good red fall color.
- Sericea ‘Bud’s Yellow’ — Bud’s Yellowtwig Dogwood
Yellow-twig dogwood that prefers moist, well-drained soils. Rapid growth with dark green leaves.
- Sericea ‘Farrow’ — Arctic Fire Dogwood
Dwarf, non-suckering form with bright red twigs through winter and white flowers in summer followed by white berries attractive to birds. Great for mass planting.
- Sericea ‘Kelsey’ — Kelsey Dwarf Dogwood
Dwarf, low-growing form with white flowers and red twigs. Prefers moist soil.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.