- Paniculta ‘Blue Paradise’ – Blue Paradise Summer Phlox
Tall, lavender blue blossoms with a white center and a tiny red eye. Fragrant.
- Paniculata ‘Bright Eyes’- Bright Eyes Summer Phlox
Tall, fragrant pink blooms with a red eye. Mildew resistant.
- Paniculata ‘David’ – White Summer Phlox
Enormous heads of fragrant, white flowers. Bright green foliage and sturdy form. 2002 Plant of the Year.
- Subulata ‘Blue Emerald Cushion’ – Blue Creeping Phlox
Lavender blue flowers.
- Subulata ‘Pink Emerald Cushion’ – Pink Creeping Phlox
Vigorous variety with a showy display of deep pink flowers. Excellent disease resistance.
- Subulata ‘Red Riding Hood’ – Red Riding Hood Summer Phlox
A compact variety that is fragrant with cherry-red flowers.
- Subulata ‘Snowflake’ – White Creeping Phlox
Loose clusters of large, star-shaped, pure white flowers.
- Subulata ‘White Delight’ – White Delight Creeping Phlox
Moss phlox, forms a low mound or cushion of dark green needle-like leaves covered in tiny white flowers.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.