- Lactiflora ‘Blaze’ NEW (single red)
Single red, fragrant flowers hold up well to June rains.
- Lactiflora ‘Bowl of Beauty’ (semi-double pink)
Japanese style, large, single flower of bright rose pink with a contrasting creamy-yellow centre.
- Lactiflora ‘Coral Charm’ (semi-double coral)
Coral, semi-double with yellow centre.
- Lactiflora ‘Duchesse de Nemours’ (double white)
Fragrant, large, double white flowers with glossy green foliage.
- Lactiflora ‘Karl Rosenfeld (double dark pink-red)
Light rose petals surround an ivory white center. Japanese variety that blooms in late spring.
- Lactiflora ‘Moon of Nippon’ NEW (single white)
Single white, fragrant flowers. Strong stems and lighter flowers hold up to rain.
- Lactiflora ‘Nymphe’ NEW (single pale pink)
Pale pink, single flowers.
- Lactiflora ‘Sarah Bernhardt’ ( double pale pink)
Gigantic, double, apple blossom pink flowers. Fragrant.
- L Intersectional ‘Bartzella’ (semi-double yellow Itoh)
Semi-double pastel yellow flowers with small rose purple flare in centre. Sweet fragrance. Cross between garden and woody tree type paeonia.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.