- Macrorrhizum ‘Bevans’ — Bevan’s Bigroot Cranesbill
Deep magenta flowers on low spreading clumps of aromatic foliage. Orange-red fall color.
- Macrorrhizum ‘Ingwersen’s Var.’ — Ingwersen’s Bigroot Cranesbill
Soft pink flowers grow profusely. Tight and dense mat of fragrant, light green foliage.
- Macrorrhizum ‘Spessart’ — Spessart Cranesbill
Soft pink to white flowers with aromatic green foliage. Tolerant of dry soils but does best with annual covering of manure.
- Psilostemon ‘Rozanne’ — Rozanne Cranesbill
Violet blue flowers shaped like large saucers above a mound of deep green foliage that is slightly marbled and chartreuse. Good repeat bloomer.
- Sanguineum ‘Album’ — White Bloody Cranesbill
White flowers and small, deeply lobed, dark green leaves. Foliage turns shades of red in fall.
- Sanguineum ‘Alpenglow’ — Alpenglow Bloody Cranesbill
Pink flowers over deeply lobed, vibrant green foliage.
- x Cantabrigiense — Cambridge Cranesbill
Mauve flowers flushed with pink attract butterflies. Low spreading habit.
- x Cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’ — Biokovo Cranesbill
Small off-white flowers and a pink middle. Alpine type with glossy green foliage and trailing stems.
- x ‘Johnson’s Blue’ — Johnson’s Blue Cranesbill
Periwinkle-blue blooms. Green foliage turns orange-red in fall.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.