- Adiantum pedatum — Maidenhair
Fern Delicate ferns with very small fronds and a lacy appearance.
- Athyrium filix-femina— Lady Fern
Lacy green foliage with finely divided fronds.
- Athyrium filix-femina ‘Lady in Red’ — Lady in Red Fern
Bright green, lacy foliage on red stems.
- Athyrium filix-femina ‘Victoriae’ — Victoria Lady Fern
Dark green, fine, leather-like, somewhat cupped foliage. Shorter than other Lady Ferns.
- Athyrium nipponicum’Godzilla’ — Giant Painted Fern
Dramatic silvery fronds and finely-cut foliage. Fast grower that prefers moist soil rich in organic matter.
- Athyrium nipponicum ‘Pictum’ (metallicum) — Japanese Painted Fern
Forms sturdy low clumps of arching fronds, olive-green in color with metallic-grey sheen, leaf stems are deep burgundy. Fantastic foliage color.
- Dryopteris erythrosa ‘Brilliance’ — Brilliant Autumn Fern
Fronds of this fern emerge lustrous and orange. Even more colorful than the Autumn Fern.
- Matteuccia struthiopteris — Ostrich Fern
Large dark green fronds are shaped like ostrich plumes; much wider at the top and tapering down to a bare stem.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.