- Kamtchaticum ‘Variegatum’ — Variegated Creeping
Stonecrop Yellow flowers in early summer, variegated leaves. Drought tolerant and easy to grow.
- Reflexum ‘Angelina’ — Angelina Stonecrop
Spruce like succulent with yellow foliage. Foliage turns reddish-orange in the fall.
- Spurium ‘Dragon’s Blood’ — Dragon’s Blood Stonecrop
Red margined green leaves become brilliantly red with cool fall temperatures. Deep red flowers contrast with green leaves in warm weather.
- Spurium ‘John Creech’ — Green Creeping Stonecrop
Green leaves with small clusters of mauve-pink flowers in summer. Tolerates poor soil if good drainage.
- Spurium ‘Voodoo’ — Purple Creeping Stonecrop
Deep mahogany-red leaves and rosy-red flowers in summer.
- Cauticola ‘Lidakense’ — Creeping Stonecrop
Alpine stonecrop. Low clump of rounded, blue-green leaves flushed with purple. Pink star shaped flowers.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.