- Meyeri ‘Palibin’ — Dwarf Korean Lilac (purple-pink)
Pale pink blooms. Fragrant flowers bloom profusely on this unusual dwarf variety. Excellent uniform habit.
- Patula ‘Miss Kim’ — Miss Kim Lilac (pale pink)
Pale pink blooms. A hardy fragrant lilac. Blooms when others have finished.
- Penda ‘Bloomerang’ — Bloomerang Lilac (purple)
Lilac blooms. Blooms twice, spring and late summer. Fragrant and can continue blooming until frost.
- Prestoniae ‘Donald Wyman’ — Donald Wyman Preston Lilac (red-purple)
Single reddish-purple bloom. Preston’s flower two weeks after Common Lilacs. Flowers mid June.
- Prestoniae ‘James MacFarlane’ — James MacFarlane Preston Lilac (pink)
Single pink blooms. Extremely hardy and adaptable shrub.
- Prestoniae ‘Miss Canada’ — Miss Canada Preston Lilac (red-pink)
Red-pink blooms. Dense upright panicles of lightly fragrant flowers in late spring. Green foliage turns yellow in fall.
- Reticulata ‘Ivory Silk’ — Clump Clump Ivory Silk Lilac (white)
Large shrub, with clean green leaves and fragrant white panicle flowers in late June.
- Vulgaris — Common Lilac (lavender)
Lavender bloom. This popular lilac blooms in June, fine for hedges and screens.
SYRINGA – FRENCH HYBRID
- Beauty of Moscow (white)
Double white blooms. Large heads of fragrant flowers with pearled lavender-tinted buds in late May.
- Charles Joly (magenta)
Magenta blooms. Shiny purple buds open into double, magenta fragrant flowers. Bluish-green foliage.
- Sensation (purple-red)
Purple-red blooms edged in white. Fragrant mid season bloomer with green leaves.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.