- Arborescens ‘Abweto’ — Incrediball Hydrangea
Lime green blooms that change to white and age to green. An improved Annabelle with strong stems and massive blooms on both new and old wood. A very prolific bloomer midsummer to frost.
- Arborescens ‘Annabelle’ — Annabelle Hydrangea
White blooms that age to pink. Large, solid globular heads flower freely on new wood mid-summer until frost. Prune each spring.
- Macrophylla ‘Blushing Bride’ — Blushing Bride Hydrangea
White blooms that age to blush pink. A long blooming hydrangea. Part of the Endless Summer series.
- Macrophylla ‘Endless Summer’ — Endless Summer Hydrangea
Pink blooms that age to mauve. Consistent bloomer on both old and new wood. Bronze foliage in fall. Feed for best color.
- Paniculata ‘Bombshell’ — Bombshell Dwarf Hydrangea
White blooms that age to rosy pink. Rapid growing, upright shrub with dark green leaves. Flowers bloom mid-summer to fall.
- Paniculata ‘Bulk’ — Quickfire Hydrangea
White blooms that age to rosy-pink. Blooms up to a month earlier than other Hydrangeas in mid-summer until frost. Prune each spring.
- Paniculata ‘DVPinky’ — Pinky Winky Hydrangea
Creamy pink blooms that age to deep rose. Extra large blooms.
- Paniculata ‘Grandiflora’ — PeeGee Hydrangea
White blooms that age to pink and bronze. Huge cone-shaped flowers from August to Oct. Blooms on new wood.
- Paniculata ‘Ilvobo’ — Bobo Dwarf Hydrangea
White blooms that age to pale pink. Excellent dwarf selection with profuse blooms.
- Paniculata ‘Interhydia’ — Pink Diamond Hydrangea
Pink buds open to white and age to pink. Dark green foliage turns yellow in fall. Pest and disease free.
- Paniculata ‘Jane’ — Little Lime Hydrangea
Chartreuse blooms that age to rich deep pink. Dwarf form of Limelight.
- Paniculata ‘Limelight’ — Limelight Hydrangea
Chartreuse blooms that age to rich deep pink. Large blooms in mid-summer to fall.
- Paniculata ‘Little Lamb’ — Little Lamb Hydrangea
White blooms that age to pink and bronze. Mini pee-gee hydrangea with smaller foliage and flower panicles.
- Paniculata ‘Phantom’ — NEW Phantom Hydrangea
The largest blooms of any white-flowering hydrangea create a very showy display. Flowers fade to pink in fall.
- Paniculata ‘Renhy’ — Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangea
White blooms that age to pink to strawberry red. Large, dense flower heads continuously produce new blooms. There are several weeks where white, pink and red are all seen together on the same plant.
- Paniculata ‘SMHPLQF’ — Little Quickfire Dwarf Hydrangea
White blooms that age to reddish-purple. Dwarf variety of Quickfire.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.