- Thunbergii ‘Aurea Nana’ – Golden Dwarf Barberry
Dense, compact shrub with small, golden-green leaves that turn orange-yellow in the fall. Bright red berries in summer.
- Thunbergii ‘Bailone’ – Ruby Carousel Barberry
Deep purple-red foliage throughout the season turning scarlet-pink in fall. Drought and salt tolerant.
- Thunbergii ‘Concorde’ – Concorde Barberry
Dwarf, upright form that is slow-growing. Small deep-red to purple leaves, turns red in fall.
- Thunbergii ‘Gentry’ – Royal Burgundy Barberry
Great compact habit. Dense, sturdy shrub with dark burgundy foliage and dark red almost black fall color. Sharp thorns.
- Thunbergii ‘Monomb’ – Cherry Bomb Barberry
zge followed by bright red berries in fall. Great for low hedge or barrier. Sharp thorns.
- Thunbergii ‘Monry’ – Sunsation Barberry
Small, bright yellow leaves. Compact and upright, with orange fall color. Sharp thorns.
- Thunbergii ‘Rose Glow’ – Rose Glow Barberry
Foliage is rose-pink, mottled with deeper red-purple blotches.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.