- Occidentalis — White Cedar
Crown is conical, dense, layered and compact. Arching branches with a strong tapered trunk. Excellent as a hedging plant.
- Occidentalis (bare root) — White Cedar
Bare root native cedars, dug to order. Pre-payment required.
- Occidentalis ‘Degroots Spire’ — Degroots Spire Cedar
Pencil-thin, spire-like evergreen with a spiraling growth tendency. Hardy and adaptable with green, fine textured foliage.
- Occidentalis ‘Fastigiata’ — Pyramidal Cedar
Tall, slender and compact growth. The dense foliage is bright green becoming darker as the plant matures. Prune early in the season before new growth.
- Occidentalis ‘Golden Globe’ — Golden Globe Cedar
Dense, rounded ball-shape evergreen featuring showy, gold foliage all season.
- Occidentalis ‘Holmstrup’ — Holmstrup Cedar
Compact and shorter than Emerald Cedar. Dense, bright green foliage requires little pruning.
- Occidentalis ‘Little Giant’ — Little Giant Globe Cedar
Very tight and compact plant with vivid, dark green foliage. Great in small gardens.
- Occidentalis ‘Smaragd’ — Emerald Cedar
Bright, emerald green, dense, pyramidal cedar. Great as a specimen or in groupings. Grows about a foot a year.
- Occidentalis ‘Woodwardii’ — Woodward’s Globe Cedar
Round, bushy and compact plant that retains its round shape naturally. Reliable green color through winter.
- Occidentalis ‘Yellow Ribbon’ — Yellow Ribbon Cedar
Semi-dwarf, slow growing with yellowish-orange foliage in spring turning to medium green. Prefers well-drained soil.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.