- Cuspidata ‘Aurescens’ — Golden Japanese Yew
Slow growing, spreading with intense spring golden colored needles. Prefers moist, sandy-loam. Protect from cold winter winds.
- Cuspidata ‘Capitata’ — Clipped Pyramidal Yew
Pyramidal with rich, dark green needle foliage. Dense, slow growing and hardy. Trims well.
- Cuspidata ‘Nana’ — Dwarf Japanese Yew
Slow growing, dwarf-spreading with dark green needles. Prefers moist, sandy-loam. Protect from cold winter winds.
- x Media ‘Densiformis’ — Dense Yew
Broad, compact, slow growing variety that can become an effective hedge.
- x Media ‘Hicksii’ — Hicks Yew
Dense, upright, narrow habit with bright green emerging foliage that becomes dark green. Makes a great hedge, takes pruning very well and loves shade.
For more details on all the varieties of plants we carry, register to download our PDF catalogue.